Thursday 19 September 2013

Trapped in a dogs kennel


One dark stormy night I was trapped in a dogs kennel with 7 loud dogs. But it was cosy among all the cushins. It was very warm too but I didn’t want to go to sleep. I wasn’t sleepy I was playful. I just wanted to play with the dogs but what if mum heard me from the house? I stared at the bones and dog food. The 7 dogs started barking as loud as a siren. I just played with the dogs. But when a dog called Sparks caught a frisbee I saw a bright light in Spark's mouth. Spark closed his jaws mysteriosly and out came a magic frisbee and a secret key.He started talking like a real person.

1 comment:

  1. Tegan, lots of imagination used. I found that he story. Jumped from one idea to another a little quickly for me but I appreciate 100 words is not long to get an idea across in.

    Andy Knill Team. 100 WC

    ReplyDelete