Tuesday 4 March 2014

100WC

Snowflake and the evil queen!
Long ago, there was a wicked queen who had a daughter called snowflake but one day the queen sent a police man to kill snowflake because everyone loved snowflake more then the queen. But the police man was a nice police and told her to go live with the other princess. Snowflake had lots of fun there but when the queen found her she was so angry she poisoned an apple but then she found out that snowflake only liked green apples the queen gave up and sent her to live with the other princess.

2 comments:

  1. To Tegan

    Well done for entering the 100WC this week! I knew you would enjoy the theme this week!
    I can tell you retold the fairy tale of Snow White. You retold this tale in sequence and changed parts of it, to make it your own tale!
    I like your new ending where the queen gave up and sent Snow White to live with other princesses?Does this she doesn't find her Prince Charming?

    From Mrs Natusch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tegan. I’m glad your story had a happy ending. I’m guessing that you based it on Snow White? When I’m writing, I always read back through my writing to check for mistakes. I think that you have been working on using connectives in lessons? Try not to use too many in one sentence as it can get a little confusing to read. Otherwise, good job with the range of connectives you’ve used.
    Well done for entering the 100 word challenge this week,
    Miss Willing, Team 100WC
    Huntingdon, England

    ReplyDelete