Wednesday 10 April 2013

My made up story

One day I went to the forest. I crossed a bridge it was creaking and wobbly I finally got off that spooky bridge .I folled  the stones that was in a path I came to a door it was not locked so I opened  it I heard   howling. It was dark inside the tree but there was glow bugs they flew over the corner I notice it was some stairs so I went up the stairs  and then I noticed what that howling was it was wolfs they where right in front of me with  there  tongues out . I ran down the stairs really scared I went trough the window and ran home. 


This is my draft piece of writing.
Please leave a comment about what I did really well and what I need to do next time.

3 comments:

  1. To Tegan
    I like your post it is awesome! I Liked it when you said I was really scared I went through the window and ran home.

    From Aaron
    PS-scary story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tegan I like your story I like the part it was creaking and woobbly.
    Wow that sounds scary.
    You did wall on add fall stops
    you need to do next time is correct your words.
    From Manaia

    ReplyDelete