Monday 10 June 2013

Motat

On Saturday I went to motat in auckland it was so much fun.
This is what school looks like in the olden days.
This is me in the front of the train in a picture.
This is the mirror maze.
The glob when you put your hands on the glob the lines come to your hands.
We made a bridge and then pulled out the bottom bits it was really strong my dad could walk over it.
This is me and my sister on the tram.
This is a mirror that you stand in front and it will make you small and fat.
This is an old roller.


This is an old train. I also did a pic black dark obstacle course and we made our own trams.

2 comments:

  1. To Tegan
    Your post is amazing! Well done for posting these photos at home!
    It looks like you had so much fun at Motat in Auckland!
    I have never been to Motat but your photos make me want to go!
    Mrs Natusch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tegan.
    Looks like you had a lot of fun at the Motat in Auckland.i wish i went their.
    Manaia

    ReplyDelete